The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) announced the second phase of its new online database for health and occupational professions will launch May 6.
Michigan Professional Licensing User System - WELCOME TO MIPLUS
The Michigan Professional Licensing User System (MiPLUS) is the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Professional Licensing's new online licensing and regulatory database application for health and occupational professionals in Michigan.
- Applicants can now apply online, track the status of their application, and receive electronic notifications
- Licensees are able to renew and modify their existing licensing information
- Verify the status of a licensed professional
- File a complaint against a licensed professional or report a change in staff privileges
Important Notes for Using MiPLUS
- We recommend using Internet Explorer to renew your license.
- You must use a desktop or laptop computer to complete the registration and renewal process. You will NOT be able to register or renew using a mobile device (smartphone, iPad, etc.).
- The application and renewal process requires payment with a credit or debit card - Visa, Mastercard or Discover.
- American Express is not accepted.
- For renewals, you will be able to verify your license online in about 24 hours.
- Review the MiPLUS FAQs to learn more.
- FAQs for Professions Transitioning to MiPLUS
SAVE THE DATES:
April 26, 2019
Presenter: Dr. Naar-King
Topic: Motivational Interviewing
Henry Center, East Lansing, MI
Registration now open.